Firecuda solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) fuse the lightning speed of 8GB of SSD with the high capacity of a hard drive. Powered by Seagate Adaptive Memory™ technology, SSHD improves boot times and application speed dramatically, unleashing your system’s performance.
SSHDs use Seagate flash management technology to deliver SSD-like performance. Testing consistently shows that Seagate Laptop SSHDs are part way to SSDs.
SSHDs fuse the speed of SSD and the cheap capacity of HDD into one affordable and powerful device.
Firecuda 7200 rpm with 4 / 8GB Flash Buffer
- Seagate manufacture – 3 years Warranty
- extremely fast seek, lower noise
- Interface Type: Serial ATA-300, NAND-SLC 8Gb
- Data Transfer Rate: 6Gb/s . 300Mb/s
- Average Seek Time: 8.9 ms
- Spindle Speed: 7200 rpm
- Model: ST1000LXZ15. ST2000LXZ01
- Buffer Size: 8 GB on the 1Tb & 2TB
- Adaptive memory, up to x5 times faster than standard 5400 drive