The Apple TV 4K has an A10X Fusion processor with 64bit architecture 3GB of Flash ram, choice or 32GB or 64GB storage but no USB-C port. The sockets are Power, HDMI and Ethernet
Technical Support and the Apple TV warranty
- Every Apple TV comes with complimentary telephone technical support within 90 days of your Apple TV purchase. In addition, your Apple TV and all included accessories are covered against defects for one year from the original purchase date by a limited hardware warranty.
- You can also visit the Genius Bar at any Apple Store. There you can get advice, insight and friendly hands-on technical support for your Apple TV. Make a reservation ahead of time to guarantee your place.
It also offers Airplay which can play content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on your HDTV. Play music, watch movies, show off your photos and videos or just mirror your computer screen to share Games or web pages.
YouTube Here is a system that can give you Film downloads, TV programs recorded, Music, Photos played wirelessly on your HDTV via Apple TV.
You can rent films in highest quality 1080p HD from the iTunes Store
Stream films from Netflix, browse YouTube and Vimeo videos.
It comes with: Apple TV, Apple remote, Power lead and Documentation but you may need a few accessories:
- HDMI Cable (sold separately),
- A High-Definition 4K TV with HDMI or HDR TV for 4K and HDR streaming
- an 802.11 wireless (or wired) Network with Broadband internet access
- iTunes Store account
- Broadband internet connection ( subscription necessary )
You can also download an App called Remote from the App Store which turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a remote control Download Remote from the App Store
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Accelerometer and three-axis gyro
Lightning connector for charging
Rechargeable battery providing months of battery life on a single charge (with typical daily usage)
Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
H.264/HEVC SDR video up to 2160p, 60 fps, Main/Main 10 profile
HEVC Dolby Vision (Profile 5)/HDR10 (Main 10 profile) up to 2160p
H.264 Baseline Profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640×480 pixels, 30 fps, Simple profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
HE-AAC (V1), AAC (up to 320 Kbps), protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (up to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF and WAV; AC‑3 (Dolby Digital 5.1) and E‑AC‑3 (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround sound)
HEIF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their Apple TV. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can easily find and enjoy your favourite entertainment. Learn more
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Closed Caption and SDH Support
- Audio Descriptions
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
In the Box
Apple TV 4K
Lightning to USB cable