Ongoing support and repairs across PCs, Laptops, Apple MACs, servers and networks: this is an integral part of the solutions we provide.
- Highly qualified and experienced technicians
- Remote and onsite support
- Proactive system checks: updates and security patches
- Software installations and upgrades
- Equipment diagnostics and maintenance
For customers who wish to spread the cost of IT support and repairs throughout the year, we have a range of packages, to include onsite, remote and telephone support. We tailor all our plans to your specific requirements.
It is imperative that you back up and protect your data.
Whether that is personal photos or legal business documents, you would not want to lose them – think of the emotional and physical cost if you did. We provide data back-up solutions for any size and type of organisation or for individuals, enabling valuable data to be recovered if hardware is damaged or corrupt.
If you haven’t got a back-up, or forgot to back up recently, our recovery techniques ensure we have a very high success rate when retrieving data from damaged hard drives.
There are increasing threats from hackers and viruses that can put your IT and data at risk. Protecting your business by protecting your IT infrastructure is critical, but easy to do. We work with our customers to secure their business, covering hardware, software and data:
- Antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spam, two-way firewall, content filtering and device control
- File security and mail security
- Mobile device security
- Data encryption
- …and more!
You can access Office 365, and all your associated files and data, from any Internet connected device, no matter where you are. Cloud Services through Microsoft Office 365 provide flexibility of how and where you want to work with emails and files, in the knowledge that they are stored safely and securely offsite.
We are witnessing more and more customers switching to Microsoft hosted exchange service for their business email.
The reasons are simple:
- lower overhead on their servers
- simple setup and maintenance
- suited to multi-site scenarios
- in particular for remote worker use.
Planning on moving up to a server network environment, or just upgrading your old server?
Today’s modern servers offer small and large businesses alike the opportunity to centralise their network, protecting company data from external and internal sources. We specialise in all types of server installations from single server, to multi-site setups, with maintenance options available post install.
- Onsite assessment of your existing infrastructure
- Understanding of your plans for growth, change or developments
- Provide recommendations and associated costs
This is a completely free service, with no obligation to proceed, so if you’re planning on moving up to a server network environment, or just upgrading your old server, then email us or give us a call.