Starter Kit – What does it do?
The D-Link DHP-W311AV HomePlug AV Wireless N Starter Kit turns every power socket into a possible 500Mbps Wired or 300Mbps Wireless network connection, extending your existing wireless network using the existing electrical wiring in your home.
- Converts any power socket into a wired (single port) or wireless connection point
- New Wireless N standard, up to 300 Mbps wireless speeds and backwards compatible with Wireless G
- 500 Mbps data transfer rates over the existing electrical wiring
- Quality of Service (QoS) engine for prioritisation of delay-sensitive applications (i.e. media streaming, Internet calls, audio/video)
- Improved resistance to electrical interference
- Simple push-button setup, with sophisticated data encryption
- D-Link Green™: energy-saving design
- Security – 128-bit AES link encryption
- No additional wiring required
The DHP-311AV The Powerline AV 500 Mini Adapter uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet connection. It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection. Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, it provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other Internet-enabled devices throughout your home. Compact design allows the Mini Adapters to fit discretely into your power outlet without blocking adjacent power sockets.